Aseptic Brick Filling Line
Whatever drink you want to fill - beer, water, soft drinks, spirits, sparkling wine or wine, coffee or tea, still or with CO2, hot or cold - we will find the right solution for you. You can also use any containers you like; from glass bottles and PET to cans to kegs, we have the systems expertise to meet any requirements.
From the precise analysis of your individual requirements through a concrete concept for your future system to professional consultancy and reliable support.
All of our lines are equipped with high-quality, technologically sophisticated single machines and process components: Whether you prefer a standardized solution or an individual solution, come and talk to us and we will be happy to help!
Expertise, sustainability, partnership, and proximity: this is what we understand by Turnkey system planning!
ASEPTIC BRICK FILLING LINE TURNKEY SOLUTION
Cost- and energy-efficient systems are in demand for filling Aseptic brick product that are additionally characterized by high flexibility with regard to the line layout and the variety of container types. With our filling systems for filling aseptic beverages and dairy product in carton brick, you are optimally positioned as we ensure that the focus is on cost-efficient production in this low margin business sector.
Creativity and expert knowledge are the prime components of line design. Aided by digital concept tools, such as traditional 2D and 3D CAD drawings, we can develop an effective system for you.
We provide you with our competent consultancy services both during and after the entire planning process. Throughout we give you constant advice on line optimization, on how to achieve the best possible utilization levels.
1. High production efficiency: the adoption of a new crawler structure breaks through the bottleneck of the aseptic brick filling machine speed increase. The production speed can reach more than 16,000 packs/hour. The same water, electricity, gas, steam and manual consumption can be used. Completion of more than twice the production capacity of low-speed machines.
2. High stability:
a. Pneumatic components are reduced, the hydraulic system is eliminated, and the mechanical structure is simplified, thereby reducing failure points and low failure rate;
b. The important function part adopts a more stable structure and a more reliable control method, and the machine runs more smoothly and reliably;
3. High safety: The design parameters of the aseptic system and the sterilization time of packaging materials are appropriately strengthened and extended, and the aseptic safety is higher;
4. Long life of parts and components: This model does not distinguish between rolling or circular motion, no reciprocating motion and impact, automatic and reliable grease lubrication, the machine runs more smoothly, and the parts have a longer service life;
5. Simple operation: PLC automatic control system is adopted, without excessive inspection, setting and adjustment by workers. Fault monitoring, parameter setting, and machine running status monitoring can all be completed through screen prompts. Reduce the dependence on the operator, the operator can easily complete the operation of the model;
6. Low cost of use: To produce the same number of products, the production cost of the machine's spare parts consumption, energy consumption and labor cost is much lower than that of low-speed machines or similar models;
7. Timely supply of spare parts: All parts are manufactured by our company or purchased independently, and the inventory is sufficient and the supply is timely;
8. Small loss:
a. The packaging materials and PP strips are automatically positioned and spliced without stopping the machine, the pattern is corrected quickly, and the splicing loss of consumables is small.
b. Optional high-speed buffer. When the subsequent auxiliary machine of the filling machine fails, the products produced by the filling machine will be temporarily stored in the buffer, and the auxiliary machine will be interspersed and transported when the fault is eliminated. Reduce the loss caused by unnecessary downtime.
9. Low energy consumption: the splicing of packaging materials, strips, vertical sealing, and horizontal sealing all adopt high-frequency electromagnetic heating. High thermal efficiency, low power, reliable and stable bonding, safe and pollution-free.
10. Convenient maintenance: Each horizontal seal forming unit can be easily disassembled separately for repair and maintenance;
11. Strong product traceability: The filling machine can control the inkjet printer to spray the corresponding horizontal sealing jaw number on the brick package. During inspection or maintenance, the clamping jaws that produce the brick package can be accurately found, troubleshooting is faster and more accurate, and the traceability of the product is also improved.
12. Simple maintenance:
a. The horizontal sealing high-frequency heating adopts non-contact power supply technology. The system is wear-free, maintenance-free, has a longer service life and high reliability.
b. Liquid level detection adopts electromagnetic liquid level sensor to monitor the liquid level, which reduces the moving parts and avoids unnecessary wear and failure;
c. The new replacement parts can be installed in the original position without excessive adjustment and setting;
13. Wide application range: modular design, flexible structure layout, can adapt to almost all brick package specifications;
14. Small footprint: the same capacity, the footprint is less than half of the low-speed machine;
15. High cost performance: Whether it is compared with low-speed machines or Tetra Pak high-speed machines, the equipment is reliable in operation, convenient in operation, low in use cost, and has a high cost performance.
One stage R.O. Water treatment
Raw Water Tank→ Raw Water Pump→ Quartz Sand Filter→Activated Carbon Filter→ 5 Micron Filter→ 1 Micron Filter→High Pressure Pump→ Primary Reverse Osmosis Device→Intermediate Water Tank→ Booster Pump→ Ozone Mixer→Pure Water Pump→ Pure Water Tank→ External Supply Pump→ Titanium Tube Filter→ External Supply→ To Filling
Two stage R.O. Water treatment
Raw Water Tank→ Raw Water Pump→ Quartz Sand Filter→ Activated Carbon Filter→ 5 Micron Filter→1 Micron Filter→High Pressure Pump→ Primary Reverse Osmosis Device→Intermediate Water Tank→ Booster Pump→Secondary High Pressure Pump→Secondary Reverse Osmosis Device→Ozone Mixer→ Pure Water Pump→Pure Water Tank→External Supply Pump→ Titanium Tube Filter→External Supply→ To Filling
Bottle conveyor system, Pack conveyor system, Pallet conveyor system is suitable for bottled drinking water, juice, carbonated soft drinks etc. with production capacity from 4000BPH to 60000BPH based on 500ml. Up to 2000ml.
Good to know
Processes which are matched to one another like clockwork are the be-all and end-all of beverage filling. Transportation and conveying equipment plays a particularly important role here - after all, it is responsible for making a functioning, perfectly matched system from a collection of individual machines. The conveyor actively helps in transporting products and placing them in magazines with pinpoint accuracy. As well as non-returnable and returnable packaging such as plastic crates and returnable plastic displays, you can also convey cartons, trays and foil packs reliably to their destination. In addition, the decentralized control components ensure that you can control and regulate every single conveyor segment separately. As a result, the frequency-controlled drives adapt themselves perfectly to the particular operating state of your machine, thus enabling soft deceleration and jerk-free conveying which is gentle on the packaging.
Well thought out
The integrated speed control ensures minimum product wear while at the same time providing optimum machine performance. As well as the individual adaptation options afforded by its modular system, it simultaneously forms the basis of a safe and controlled throughput of your product streams. In addition, special attention has been paid in the design to its hygienic advantages. All segments of the conveyor system are made from stainless steel or other non-rusting material, which results in particularly long life and hygienic advantages. In addition, the automatic railing adjustment ensures short changeover times and therefore high system efficiency.
Production Base: No.3 Jinxiu Road, Jiangsu Yangtze River Internatioanl Metallurgical Industrial Park, Jinfeng Town, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu P.R. China.
Office Add.：Room 611, Guotai New World Plaza, NO.19 East Renmin Road, Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu，P.R. China.
Copyright © 2020 Zhangjiagang Zhongzheng Import And Export Co., Ltd